And see, this is my fourth award. Getting popular I think! Just day by day now. Wow. All thanks to coffee. 😛
First of all, a very huge thank you to Hiba from The Ramblings of a Muslim Girl for this “Lovely” nomination. 😛
I am so glad that you went through my blog and in no time made me feel deserving of this award. Thank you so much.
What to say about her. Whatever I read of her is so professional. I am extremely delighted to read a wonderful and talented writer like you. 🙂
Here are the rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- List the rules and display the award
- Add 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate 10 – 15 bloggers for the award, and comment on one of their posts to let them know
Now, for the seven facts!:
- Well! Coffee. Coffee. Coffee. Tell me how many more times you want me to write that, and trust me when I say, I’ll through my coffee straight to your face along with the cup. My Coffee is very precious. Got that! 😛
- I am a shopaholic as I already mentioned. Let me add more norms to it.
I open up my browser. “flipkart, Ctrl+Enter”, then new tab “amazon, Ctrl+enter” and then “jabong, Ctrl+Enter”.
Meanwhile letting the tabs get open I take sips of my coffee licking that liquid chocolate trying to seize to the walls of my cup, I begin comparing “Casual Shoes” 😛
- I do my stuffs professionally. I decorate my almirah to find the things that I need exactly present there where I place my hand at first.
Okay! The coffee thing is spared here. 😛
- I get angry too fast and calm down at an even faster pace. Only a promise for coffee does that.
Note: You can show me a pic of a cup full of coffee with the smiley decorated right in the middle of it. Even. No odds please. 😛
- I want to learn driving. But, my Dearest Dad never lets me put my hands on the steering. I even promised him I won’t drink and drive. I mean coffee, coffee. But, still helpless me and clueless he.
- I am about to be engaged. Isn’t that lovely at twenty. Yeah! Its much better to have a wife than have no life. On a serious note. I don’t know why people don’t take me seriously. I swear on my coffee that I am serious. 😛
- I want to become an Entrepreneur, a professional Footballer, An ardent writer. I am writing a novel. Yes. Shhh….. No one should no that.
Else they start asking what is it about. And I’m like, what are you about. Ughh…I mean, just go get a life dude. Mind your own business. 😀
Chhoro coffee laao.. ( Leave this! Bring me a coffee :P)
I want to nominate everyone on wordpress. Isn’t that easy? Wait! Its so much better than feeling secluded on a place like wordpress. So, go ahead. Let the world know about you. And make new friends this way. You will receive follows, likes, comments, appreciation, and what else are you here for. 🙂
Am I being rude? Doesn’t matter. You continue.
I would want to hear from you when I login the next time. Okay?
At least I expect it from those on whose posts I comment amply. 😛
All the best. Good luck. Keep blogging. Stay calm. Stay happy.
Thank You so much for this nomination again.